R=Receptionist 接待員 G=Guest 客人
(4) Ticketing 訂票服務
R: Good morning, sir. Can I help you ?
早上好,先生,我能為你效勞嗎?
G: I want to book an air ticket to Shanghai for tomorrow. Can you do it for me ?
我想訂一張明天到上海的機票,你能替我辦理嗎?
R: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, I’ll check the vacancy. I’m sorry, sir. The tomorrow class is fully booked. Would you take the executive class?
當然可以,先生。請稍候,讓我檢視一下機位。對不起,先生,經濟艙客位已經滿了,商務客位可以嗎?
G: That’s fine. Is it refundable?
可以,是否可以退票呢
R: Yes, sir. But if the ticket has been issued, then a charge of two hundred fifty yuan will be needed for cancellation.
可以,但機票一旦售出,若要取消,便要付250元的手續費。
G: OK. I’ll take it .
沒問題,就這樣吧。
R: May I have your name, sir?
先生,請問貴姓?
G: Tom Cruise.
湯姆·克魯斯。
R: How would you like to make payment, sir?
你打算怎樣付款呢?
G: By credit card, please.(Hands out the credit card)
用信用卡(把信用卡交予接待員劃印)
R: Could you please sign here?
麻煩你在這裏簽名好嗎?
G: Here you are.
給您。
R: Thank you, sir. Here’s your itinerary. You may collect your ticket tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy your trip.
謝謝你,先生,這是你的行程表。你可以於明早到這裏取機票,希望你旅程愉快。