當前位置: 華文問答 > 旅行

酒店英語培訓教材41

2021-03-17旅行

R= Room attendant 服務員 G = Guest 客人

(3) Too cold food 食物過冷

R: Room service. May I come in? I’ve brought up breakfast.

送餐服務。我 可以進來嗎?我送來了您的早餐。

G: (Open the door) Yes, come in. Just put it on the table, please.

(開啟門) 請進,放在桌上就行了。

R: (Puts the food on the table) Thank you, sir. Would you please sign this bill?

(把食物放在桌上) 謝謝,先生。請您簽了這賬單好嗎?

G: (Open the cover) Wait! I’ve ordered a continental breakfast, not an iced breakfast, you see, it’s cold!

(開啟碟蓋) 等等!我要的是歐陸早餐,不是冰凍早餐,你看看,這些食物是涼的!

R: I’m sorry, sir. I’ll return it to the kitchen right away and send you a hot one.

對不起 ,先生,我馬上把早餐拿回廚房,再給您送上一份熱的。

( Later ) (稍後)

R: Here’s your breakfast, sir. We’re so sorry for our carelessness.

先生,這是您的早餐,我為我們的不細心致歉。

G: (Point to a dessert) What’s that for?

(指這一份甜品) 這是幹嗎?

R: It’s with our compliments.

這是我們的一點心意。

G: Thank you.

謝謝。

R: Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your food.

多謝。希望你喜歡我們的食物。