R=Receptionist 接待员 G=Guest 客人
(4) Ticketing 订票服务
R: Good morning, sir. Can I help you ?
早上好,先生,我能为你效劳吗?
G: I want to book an air ticket to Shanghai for tomorrow. Can you do it for me ?
我想订一张明天到上海的机票,你能替我办理吗?
R: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, I’ll check the vacancy. I’m sorry, sir. The tomorrow class is fully booked. Would you take the executive class?
当然可以,先生。请稍候,让我查看一下机位。对不起,先生,经济舱客位已经满了,商务客位可以吗?
G: That’s fine. Is it refundable?
可以,是否可以退票呢
R: Yes, sir. But if the ticket has been issued, then a charge of two hundred fifty yuan will be needed for cancellation.
可以,但机票一旦售出,若要取消,便要付250元的手续费。
G: OK. I’ll take it .
没问题,就这样吧。
R: May I have your name, sir?
先生,请问贵姓?
G: Tom Cruise.
汤姆·克鲁斯。
R: How would you like to make payment, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢?
G: By credit card, please.(Hands out the credit card)
用信用卡(把信用卡交予接待员划印)
R: Could you please sign here?
麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
G: Here you are.
给您。
R: Thank you, sir. Here’s your itinerary. You may collect your ticket tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy your trip.
谢谢你,先生,这是你的行程表。你可以于明早到这里取机票,希望你旅程愉快。