當前位置: 華文問答 > 遊戲

如何評價【原神4.1】的遊水醞詩籍?

2023-10-14遊戲

我只是覺得轉譯好辛苦哈哈哈

找到一些截圖

聽配音感覺行秋hell呼之欲出
鉤鉤果鉤不住兔兔伯爵
甜甜花甜不過芭芭拉!
落葉上的詩

這是直接給老外教了一個漢字哈哈哈,這下知道xin是heart了

活動第三天

給感興趣的朋友們整理了清泉之心的文本中英對照

我來自遙遠的地方,

Far from my native land I roamed

山河是我眠床,四季予我衣裳,

In streams I slept, Many seasons I met as suns set and rose

我尋找棲身的花圃,

I searched for a garden to call a home.

隨著銀砂般的月光一齊飄蕩。

And the moonlight ebbed as the water flowed.

流風與清泉邀我停駐,

A soft breeze beckoned me unto a spring

「安睡吧,安睡吧。旅途令你疲憊」;

"Sleep, weary wanderer, your journey is over" ;

「回蕩吧,回蕩吧,落花為你點綴。」

"May the dancing petals sweeten your slumber"

我晨間彈奏幽澗的石琴,

At dawn I hummed the melody of a distant stream

夜晚傾聽夢想的歌吹。

And the song in the night serenaded my dreams.

一位男孩兒的淚珠泛起波瀾,

A boy's tender tears trembled through the water

比星空下任何歌聲都要浪漫,

Stirring me more than any starlight sonata.

他將過往與將來織成多彩的花冠,

He wove me a wreath from past and future buds

我則消融夢境的邊界,作為報償。

I crossed beyond the veil of dreams to the realm of flesh and blood

這裏英文選擇了意譯,「我越過夢想的面紗,來到血肉的領域」

「看哪,看哪,他的愛慕溢於眼眉。」

"Look at the love that shines from his eager gaze"

「答應吧,快答應吧,趁著美夢未褪。「」

"Answer the call of his heart, lest this moment go to waste"

同樣選擇了更為直白的意譯

貓兒與流螢催我應允,

The kittens and fireflies invited my heartstrings to sing

可我不懂人間的曲調,又怎能與它和鳴?

But I was a stranger to the melody of mankind. And knew not how this tune should begin.

溪流與夢想匯入滄洋,

As the river of the dreams trickled into the ocean blue

晶蝶點水的須臾,

Every time a crystalfly flapped its wings

星河下的少年白發成長,

Older it seemed he grew

我蹣跚學習人類的一切,

But I learnded to fathom human ways each stumbling step I took

將易碎的雲朵拼成柔軟的詩行,

And clouds of confusion became crystal clear in the vulnerable verse I wrote

正如種子向往土壤,林木追逐太陽,

As seed yearns for soil, and trees for the sun.

曾經懵懂的曲調在心中奏響,

A once-foreign melody inside my heart sung

側耳聽去,原來它聲聲都唱著你的名字,

And it cried out your name on every string it could strum

現在,我將我的夢送給你,

Now, I give my dream to you.

願你的夜晚,似清泉般甘甜;

May it be in your slumber a sweet spring to quench your thirst

現在,我將我的心送給你,

Now, I hand my heart to you

願你接受這份,遲來的諾言。

Praying my belated promise might meet still with your trust.

By the way,英配的Callirhoe感情非常充沛,在這一段劇情有明顯的哭腔,形體彌留之際展現出極大的恐懼和不舍,有種鐵達尼號Rose的味道?(),果然不同於中國文化中純水精靈的豁達與平靜,而更表現出是一斷不泯滅的純粹的愛情。