當前位置: 華文問答 > 旅行

酒店英語培訓教材22

2021-03-13旅行

R=Receptionist 接待員 G=Guest 客人

(4) Ticketing 訂票服務

R: Good morning, sir. Can I help you ?

早上好,先生,我能為你效勞嗎?

G: I want to book an air ticket to Shanghai for tomorrow. Can you do it for me ?

我想訂一張明天到上海的機票,你能替我辦理嗎?

R: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, I’ll check the vacancy. I’m sorry, sir. The tomorrow class is fully booked. Would you take the executive class?

當然可以,先生。請稍候,讓我檢視一下機位。對不起,先生,經濟艙客位已經滿了,商務客位可以嗎?

G: That’s fine. Is it refundable?

可以,是否可以退票呢

R: Yes, sir. But if the ticket has been issued, then a charge of two hundred fifty yuan will be needed for cancellation.

可以,但機票一旦售出,若要取消,便要付250元的手續費。

G: OK. I’ll take it .

沒問題,就這樣吧。

R: May I have your name, sir?

先生,請問貴姓?

G: Tom Cruise.

湯姆·克魯斯。

R: How would you like to make payment, sir?

你打算怎樣付款呢?

G: By credit card, please.(Hands out the credit card)

用信用卡(把信用卡交予接待員劃印)

R: Could you please sign here?

麻煩你在這裏簽名好嗎?

G: Here you are.

給您。

R: Thank you, sir. Here’s your itinerary. You may collect your ticket tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy your trip.

謝謝你,先生,這是你的行程表。你可以於明早到這裏取機票,希望你旅程愉快。